Start a Profitable Home-Based Business
for Less Than $200 Dollars
Seven Critical Factors for Selling Success
- Find a Need
- Find a product or service to meet that need
- Locate your target audience
- Find an affordable way to reach your audience
- Educate your prospect
- Make the Sale – Take the Order
- Follow-up to assure customer satisfaction
Watch the video to learn how to use these seven critical factors or any selling situation and especially with our $197.00 Dollar Start-UP!
5 Reasons to Start Your Home Based Business
* Control Your Time - Freedom to Choose When you Work
* Build Your Fortune - Not Your Employer's
* Unlimited Growth Opportunity
* Enjoy Tax Benefits
* Control Your Financial Destiny
How to Earn $95,640.00 with a $197.00 Investment
Start Your Manufacturers Rep Business
Selling Musashi Shears
* Contact List Furnished
* Complete Training Guide
* Premium Quality Products
* Lifetime Warranty
* 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
* 30% Below Competition
* Email Campaign to Prospects Provided
* Additional Income (Collect Scissors for Sharpening)
A day in the life of a Musashi Mfg Rep earning $95,640 per year
Spend a few minutes, learn how you can earn $50.00 or more per hour starting next week!
First, let’s make some education comparisons and the income you can expect.
CNBC surveyed 7,000 college students from 1,000 colleges and universities to find that the students expected to earn $60,000 annually with their first job. The actual median Salary with 0-5 years experience is $48,400.
In its most recent survey of college pricing, the College Board reports that a moderate college budget for an in-state public college for the 2017–2018 academic year averaged $25,290.
Take it times four, for a total of $101,160.00
According to the government’s National Center for Education Statistics: "During the 2013–14 school year, colleges and universities are expected to award 943,000 associate’s degrees; 1.8 million bachelor’s degrees; 778,000 master’s degrees; and 177,000 doctor’s degrees."
One point eight million college graduates were going after an average of $48,400.00 per year.
That is an average of $25.21 per hour plus benefits.
See how you can save between two and six years. Three million seven hundred thousands bright college students spent between three and six years getting their college degree from associates to doctorates.
* You can save $25,290 per year in tuition and other fees each year.
* You can start within one week and begin earning $50.00 or more per hour.
Salespeople earn the top income for three simple reasons.
1. You compensate salespeople for what they produce. It is easy to quantify and verify the results.
2. Good salespeople are self-starters (you don’t have to give them a wake-up call every morning to get them out of bed and on the job.)
3. You never have to put a salesperson on a time clock. Jim Rohn, the motivational speaker, said; you don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
The best way a salesperson can reduce their income is to demand a minimum salary.
Some companies are so desperate to recruit salespeople they will lure people in by offering a minimum salary.
The problem with that is twofold.
One, the company misses the best people.
Two, the company offsets its risk and additional expenses by paying a lower commission rate.
I will show you how to maximize your annual income by utilizing proven strategies for successful salespeople.
1. I will provide you with a list of prospects that both need and want my product.
2. I will provide you with a quality product.
3. I will stand behind my product with a lifetime warranty against factory defect.
4. I will give your customer a thirty-day satisfaction guarantee.
5. You can sell my product for more than 30% less than the competition.